Last month marked the re-launch of Breakfast Club – the monthly linkup event originally started by Helen of Fuss Free Flavours which I now co-host with Sarah from Maison Cupcake. The great thing about Breakfast Club is that there’s no monthly theme to stick to, so you won’t be forced to blog about a full English, if you’re really craving eggs benny.
We had some fabulous entries in May which had me wishing there were more weekends in a month so I could try to make them all myself. Check them all out below if you need some inspiration for this month’s Breakfast Club, hosted by Sarah from Maison Cupcake.
May Breakfast Club Entries
1. Rhubarb Curd by Claire at Foodie Quine
2. Sugar Free Almond & Sultana Breakfast Oatmeal by Margot at Coffee and Vanilla
3. Shakshuka with Chickpeas by Sus at Rough Measures
4. Drop Scones (Scotch Pancakes) by Coriander Queen
7. Huevos Rancheros by Megan at Got To Be Gourmet
8. Belvita Breakfast Yoghurt Parfaits by In The Playroom
9. Chocolate Covered Alpin Swiss Muesli Bars by Elizabeth at Elizabeth’s Kitchen
10. Sugar Free & Gluten Free Lemon Poppyseed Waffles by Andrea at Made With Pink
The June edition of Breakfast Club is currently being hosted by Sarah over at Maison Cupcake. We’d love to see your breakfast recipes from this month!